Get recipes, tips and all kinds of cheezy goodness
delivered right to your inbox.
Cooking with Daiya Tips
Posted on November 30, 2018
Following a plant-based diet can feel daunting and difficult, but it doesn’t have to be! With some easy swaps, a little planning and some awesome recipes, you’ll find that being plant-based is a breeze! Best of all we’ve made it even easier by compiling a list of nutrition resources, bloggers to follow and some tips and tricks.
If you’ve got nutrition questions, we’ve got lots of answers on the Daiya Blog with blog posts covering topics like plant-based iron, calcium, protein, omegas and more.
Mercy for Animals also created an awesome resource called ChooseVeg that has lots of how-to guides on transitioning to a plant-based diet, what foods you need to eat to nourish your body and more!
Whitney E is a registered dietician and gives great nutrition advice in easy to understand, fun and relatable blog posts. She’s an excellent resource if you’re new to a plant-based diet or simply looking to up your nutrition game.
1) Plant Based Jane is a college student in NYC who shares her deliciously simple home-cooked recipes on her blog. Our favorite recipe is her Cheezy Pesto Mac and Cheeze. It’s so good you’ll want to eat the whole bowl.
3) Toni from Plant-Based on a Budget is famous for her plant-based recipes that don’t break the bank, and she’s a great resource when switching to a plant-based diet. Her Dairy-Free Enchilada Casserole is so gooey and cheezy you won’t feel like you’re missing out on anything.
View this post on Instagram
4) Jessica in the Kitchen creates wholesome, delicious, mouth-watering recipes that are perfect for those new to a plant-based diet. Best of all, she’s got dessert recipes that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
5) Cara Cifelli from Cara’s Kitchen has some nutritious and delicious plant-based recipes. We love her Anti-Inflammatory Golden Cauliflower Soup on a cold winter’s night for its warming spices and creamy texture.
6) Oh She Glows has a huge collection of plant-based recipes. Angela Liddon has one for any occasion or taste. Her Vegan Green Goddess Dressing is a plant-based classic for a reason. It’s the perfect accompaniment to any bowl or salad you can dream up.
We know you’re on the gram so here are some plant-based influencers whose feeds are a feast for the eyes. They’re great for recipe inspiration, plant-based encouragement, and the latest tips and tricks. Give them a follow.