Get recipes, tips and all kinds of cheezy goodness
delivered right to your inbox.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Daiya Plain Cream Cheeze Style Spread and chocolate hazelnut spread
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together dairy-free milk, egg substitute and vanilla
- Spread about a 1/2 tablespoon of the Daiya Plain Cream Cheeze Style Spread on each side of the bread
- Sandwich together the bread and gently dip into the egg mix to coat both sides
- Grease the skillet and heat over medium-high heat
- Place dipped sandwiches onto the skillet and cook until golden brown (about 3-4 minutes)
- Slice into triangles, top with powdered sugar and serve
No matter how you eat, we have a variety of plant‑based, dairy‑free, allergen‑free food and ingredients for you to delight in.