Get recipes, tips and all kinds of cheezy goodness
delivered right to your inbox.
Recipe by Samantha Gutmanis
1. Remove Classic Vanilla Crème Pints from freezer and allow to soften. Line an 8” cake pan base with carefully cut to sized parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand mixer, mix Pints until smooth, but still frozen (not runny). Place Classic Vanilla Crème in cake pan push over the base and sides with an offset spatula to form a hollow base and edges (once frozen and inverted this will become the top and sides so ensure the Classic Vanilla Crème has no air pockets in it).
3. Place in cake pan with Classic Vanilla Crème in freezer for 30-60 minutes. After the 30-60 minutes, remove Salted Caramel Chip Pints from freezer and allow to soften for 10 minutes. In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand mixer, mix Pints until smooth, but still frozen (not runny).
4. Remove cake pan from freezer and place smoothed Salted Caramel Chip Pints in the centre over top and inside the edges of the Classic Vanilla Crème. Cover (beeswax wraps, etc.) and freezer for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
5. Carefully run cold water (not warm or hot!) over the sides of the cake pan, being careful not to get the “cake” wet at all. Invert the cake onto a cake stand or plate and return to the freezer for a few minutes.
6.Top and edge with Vegan Whip and sprinkles if desired.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom with 3 young daughters, a wife, and a foodie trying to keep her head above water with simple, delicious, and nutritious food. Let me know if you have any questions or comments, I can be found on IG at @MyKitchenLove. I'd love to hear from you!
No matter how you eat, we have a variety of plant‑based, dairy‑free, allergen‑free food and ingredients for you to delight in.