Get recipes, tips and all kinds of cheezy goodness
delivered right to your inbox.
1. In a large pot or pan, heat oil over medium heat. Sautee onion, garlic, red bell pepper, carrots, coriander and cumin for 3-5 minutes.
2. Stir in tomato paste, add chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the cooked mixture into your slow cooker.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
5. Cover and cook on high for 4.5 hours or on low for 8 hours.
6. Top with Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds and cilantro.
**Adapted from Colorful Recipes
No matter how you eat, we have a variety of plant‑based, dairy‑free, allergen‑free food and ingredients for you to delight in.